Fact Based List:
Ten Strategic Considerations of the Supreme Court Upholding PPACA
- Adverse selection may still be a challenge
- Medicaid expansion just became a far more complex and variable proposition
- Employers grapple with new options and plan requirements
- What is the effect on early retirees?
- Rate review scrutiny and no risk selection: Something’s got to give
- Which states will get on the exchange bandwagon?
- Minimum loss ratios (MLR) pose an ongoing challenge for insurers
- Risk adjustment is essential
- Will cost shifting hold steady, increase, or decrease?
- The cost problem persists. What can be done about it?
Source URL: http://www.milliman.com/news-events/press/pdfs/ten-strategic...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- Top 10 Emergency Department Diagnosis Discharges
- The Street.com: 10 Best Managed-Healthcare Stocks for 2012
- Top 10 States with Highest Number of Adults Overweight or Obese, 2009
- 10 Metro Areas With Highest Percentage of Uninsured Residents
- Ten States with Highest Enrollment in Their Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plans
Login or register to post comments