Fact Based List:
BHR: 6 Things to Know About the Next Moves on Health Reform
- On Monday, Republican leaders proposed a new health plan
- The next day, Vice President Mike Pence and other White House officials met with members of republican congressional factions
- In the report, Vice President Pence described the meeting as "good talk, good progress."
- One issue brought up during Tuesday's meeting involved a proposal to establish a "backstop"
- Still, Tuesday's meeting did not result in an agreement on bill text or final decisions regarding efforts to overhaul the ACA, reports Reuters.
- Talks are slated to resume this week.
Source: Becker's Hospital Review
Source URL: http://www.beckershospitalreview.com/hospital-management-adm...
Lists You Might Also Be Interested In
- 8 Biggest Mix-ups About Health Care Reform
- Five Big Trends In Health Care Reform According To A Survey By The National Business Group On Health
- Gov. Bob Mcdonnell: 7 principles of real health care reform
- Jacqueline Fellows: Top 3 Healthcare Reform Changes Insurers Want Now
- 5 Things Small Businesses Need to Know About Healthcare Reform
Login or register to post comments